Board of Education Agenda - August 19, 2019
AGENDA FOR THE MEETING OF THE BOARD OF EDUCATION August 19, 2019 Unified School District No. 467, Wichita County, Kansas
1. The Board of Education of Unified School District #467, Wichita County, Kansas will meet in regular session on Monday, August 19, 2019, at 7:00 p.m. at the board office in Leoti.
2. Members: Brian Gerstberger, Jason Koehn, Jim Myers, Tammy Simons, Farrin Watt, Brandon Whalen and Josh Young.
3. Please stand for the Pledge.
4. Approval of the Consent Agenda A. Agenda for the meeting. B. Minutes for the July 29, 2019, regular and the August 7, 2019, special meetings. C. Payment of the bills and payroll. D. Personnel Actions. 1. E. Approve WCJSHS fundraisers for 2019-20. F. Accept a donation from the Wichita County Knights of Columbus Council 2930 for $2,854.30 to the district Special Education program. G. Accept a donation from St. Anthony’s parish for $250.00 to the WCJSHS vocal music department in honor of Father Meinrad’s 25th Ordination anniversary.
5. Budget Hearing.
6. Consideration of approving the 2019-20 budget.
7. Audiences with groups or individuals wishing to make reports or requests. A. Stephanie T-West
8. Principals’ reports.
9. Superintendent report.
10.KESA district leadership team report.
11.District strategic plan discussion.
12.Discussion of taking 12 cheerleaders to away games.
13.Executive session for personnel.
Unified School District 467 District Goals
Academic Success Civic Engagement Effective Communication